There are three (3) main categories of Duty Free Concession
- Applicant must submit a letter addressed to the Director General of Ministry of Finance indicating the nature of their business and set out their request for Duty Free Concession.
- A copy of the invoice for the imported item MUST be submitted along with the letter
- Copies of Certificate of Registration/Incorporation and good standing from Commerce & Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)
- Certificate of good standing from National Insurance Services (NIS)
- Certificate of good standing from Inland Revenue Department
(2) Farmers Incentive
- Applicants are asked to visit the Ministry of Agriculture for Application Form and further details
- Applicant MUST be a registered farmer
- Applicant MUST be farming for three (3) or more years on three (3) or more acres of land
(3) Returning Nationals
- All interested Returning Nationals MUST visit the Custom and Excise Department to take part in an interview.
- Other information about this type of concession can be obtained for the Customs and Excise Department