The mission of the Information Technology Services Division is to enable the sustained development of a competent body of ICT professionals; provide cost effective ICT solutions and services that enable all sectors to achieve their respective missions; influence policies that positively impact the ICT sector thereby improving the efficiency of Government and the quality of life for the people of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG).
To become a well-run agency providing sustainable cost effective ICT solutions and services and the hub for ICT in SVG transforming SVG into a modern technology-based economy.
- To build internal capacity to adequately deliver and maintain ICT services
- To monitor and evaluate government ICT initiatives
- To develop and maintain software applications for government
- To develop and maintain government computer networks
- To provide security of all government computer networks
- To facilitate archiving of all government data
- To Provide efficient e-government services such as email, intranet and web services
- To formulate and implement relevant ICT policies for the delivery of citizen-centered online services