SIX (6) STEPS IN PREPARING YOUR INCOME TAX RETURN
- Get all your records together for income and expenses.
- Obtain all forms (TD5’s/TD4’s) and schedules that you need.
- Complete the return, filling the lines correctly.
- Check your return to make sure it is correct.
- Ensure your return is signed.
- Attach all schedules and supporting documents such as Mortgage Interest Certificate, Property Tax Receipt, Insurance Certificate, Transcript for children-studying overseas, and Credit Union Savings Certificate.